Sunday, September 5, 2010

Portland churches

So I was driving out to deep Southeast last Monday and I noticed an abundance of churches, which got me wondering; how many churches are there in Portland? A google search for "portland churches" yielded this chicken pocked portrait:


Since then I've seen some other cool ones around. Maybe I'll begin to document them. Here's a few I captured that day with my iPhone:






Also, this is off topic but that same day I encountered this blatant reuse of the Hollywood Video lettering:

4 comments:

alexis rose said...

that apostolic church is so creepy!! and they congregate like once a year and all live in those little cabins on the campus.

GOD, LLC said...

dude, i gotta do a special report. do u think I could attend a service there? i've driven by a number of times and have been meaning to look into it.

alexis rose said...

i don't see why not. i'm sure they would welcome you with open arms, ready to convert! i looked it up for you -- services are at 11 am and 6 pm on sundays. i would be very interested in hearing your experience.

GOD, LLC said...

oh wow. thanks!